Not rooted but I'm on liberty?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Weirdest thing I just realized I'm trying to take a screenshot of my phone. Then it says check root access and im like wtf I am rooted. I then check my app drawer and no superuser permission is present. Somehow im still on liberty 1.5?

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Look at super user permissions

There is none. Also since im already on a rom can I just use z4root to reroot or I have to go back to stock everything then do it??

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I seem to have got root back using z4root it said you are now rooted until next reboot what did it mean by that so when I reboot I wont be rooted anymore?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Correct, your temp rooted. You can dl SU from the market. it would have installed it with z4 root also. Try to restart and then go into something that requires root and see if it worked. If not then rerun z4root and choose perm root.

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
yeah did you use temporary root? you want permanent.

Im positive I used permenant root I just rebooted to see if im still rooted and I am so im assuming my device is permenantly rooted.

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Correct, your temp rooted. You can dl SU from the market. it would have installed it with z4 root also. Try to restart and then go into something that requires root and see if it worked. If not then rerun z4root and choose perm root.

Ok ill run again just to be sure thanks guys :)