Not receiving text messages?

bessiny

Reaction score
So I've had my Rezound for a little over a month and lately I haven't been receiving texts that are sent to it or I receive them a few hours later. My friends will tell me they never got my reply when really I didn't ever get theirs, and two people have showed me their texts and I saw that it really was my phone messing up. I've tried restarting it and sending myself a text to try and get what I'm missing, and I pulled my sim card out and put it in a different phone then back in mine but it didn't seem to help.. does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Skywalker1

Reaction score
I got my Rezound in July everything was great and then I got the OTA update. Since then I have had texting problems. At first i did not put two and two together but a friend also has the same phone and we both were having the same problems with not receiving text messages or our messages not being sent even though on the phone it shows it was sent. I dont have a fix yet but hopefully this thread will help us get one. Have you upgraded with the OTA update to ICS?

acejavelin

Reaction score
Problems after OTA update? Did you do a factory default after receiving it? That will fix 99% of the problems that occur after the update... this is the first step before you go any further, you need to get to a known starting point that is stable before going any further. I know it's a pain, it's annoying, it takes some work, etc... but it needs to be done.

Last edited: