Not receiving messages?

Psj77

Reaction score
For the last hour or so I wasn't receiving messages and I restarted my phone and got a bunch of them. Why would this happen? This has happened to be twice on hexen and a few times on fission, is this issue my phone or the rom?

wilboy

Reaction score
Wipe cache(not the data) and re install....(it happens to me too not only that,also the low volume on receiving calls)..jaz try!!

bl8demast3r

Reaction score
So I have Delivery reports on, on my phone and when I text my dad with the same phone I'll get a little check next to the date of the text for every message. But when I text this girl with a Samsung Infuse it wont show a check mark it just shows an arrow pointing to a line. Now I've had problems texting AT&T phones in the past, I think she receives some texts but it still wont show the green check mark, I don't wanna ask her if shes not replying or not getting my texts because then she will think something lol. Could this be a problem with my Phone or number though? :blink:

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would "man up" and ask before jumping to conclusions.. :)

But does sound as if they're not being received ..

Maybe she blacklisted you?

----posted maxx'ed out----

bl8demast3r

Reaction score
I would "man up" and ask before jumping to conclusions.. :)

But does sound as if they're not being received ..

Maybe she blacklisted you?

Sorry but that's non of your business on how I converse with her, and she did not blacklist me as she texts me from time to time.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I believe you will only get confirmations from those who use the same service...only from other Verizon customers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry but that's non of your business on how I converse with her, and she did not blacklist me as she texts me from time to time.

Was just throwing ideas out at you wasn't fishing no deeper..
Was hitting off your comment about you not wanting to ask "because you didn't want her to think something "...

I get confirmation from my brother's sprint...