noreve leather moto droid case (and other similar designs)

Big Ry

Reaction score
im looking for a nice secure leather case because im tired of taking the hard case off every night to dock the droid in the media station. the noreve case looks like a very nice one. but im concerned about how the phone is secure in place. does this case snap on/ and if so is it a PITA to get off? obviously if thats the case (no pun intended), then it defeats the purpose. i need one i can remove the phone from in half a second with minimal effort.

ldimick

Reaction score
I have bought several leather cases in the past for my devices. The Noreve looks like a good case. Two major concerns I have is the cost and the bulk. From their website it is 39.99 Euro.

I carry mine in my shirt pocket most of the time and rarely use the slideout keyboard. So this case is on my short list to consider.

Have you found a lower priced place to purchase?

I may get this one. http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Droi..._16?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1267260992&sr=8-16

Just found this one. http://www.motoroladroidaccessories.com/motorola-droid-leather-case-8079.html I like this one!

Last edited:
OP
Big Ry

Big Ry

Reaction score
I have bought several leather cases in the past for my devices. The Noreve looks like a good case. Two major concerns I have is the cost and the bulk. From their website it is 39.99 Euro.

I carry mine in my shirt pocket most of the time and rarely use the slideout keyboard. So this case is on my short list to consider.

Have you found a lower priced place to purchase?

I may get this one. Amazon.com: Motorola Droid Designio Leather Case (Vertical Flip Cover): Cell Phones & Service

Just found this one. Motorola Droid A855 Leather Protector Case - Brown I like this one!
i havent really looked much. i did see one on a site that was at least a similar style. google "cheap droid accessories" and i think it should be one of the first few links. i just want to make sure its not a PITA to get out.

OP
Big Ry

Big Ry

Reaction score
that first link was looking good till i saw the clip. thats the same kind of clip i am using now from my GPS mount. its retardedly thick, and that annoys me because i cant easily clip it onto my pant pocket with one hand.

ldimick

Reaction score
Yeah I hate the belt clip too. I was hoping it would be thin. I know with one of my iPhone cases it was very thin and was acceptable.