OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
dang Karen : ) that suxxors.....I luckily don't have any scratches I'd go ballistic....

necr0

Reaction score
I got it today, love it. I got a clear one from Verizon when I bought my phone and it scratched my phone a little:mad: So, I got this one at Best Buy and I love it, the screen feels so smooth when I slide it to use the keyboard.! The other one kinda got stuck a few times... Good case!

searayman

Reaction score
yeah it's not bad Haut....I should mention thats a little clear rubber band holding it together lol.

Hopefully people realize that.

Be funny if they were thinking wtf is that crossbar going across the entire screen

why is there a rubber band holding it together? Does it not stay on?

Danthok

Reaction score
yeah it's not bad Haut....I should mention thats a little clear rubber band holding it together lol.

Hopefully people realize that.

Be funny if they were thinking wtf is that crossbar going across the entire screen

why is there a rubber band holding it together? Does it not stay on?

The Droid had not come out yet when he took the picture.

Kevdog2834

Reaction score
Just ordered the Ghost-armor screen protector. After reading a couple Droid forums this sounds like it has the best reviews for many phones including the Droid.

$14.99 + $4.95 shipping.
(10% discount with code from www.retailmenot.com)

We will see how it is when it gets here and let you know.

If you have any word on your favorite protective case please let me know. I am interested in keeping this expensive item more protected.

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

cturcotte224

Reaction score
I bought the plastic black case from BB. I am going to return it, the top piece feels really flimsy and pops off way to much. Also the case was slippery, I felt like the phone was going to slide out of my had. I just bought a case from the Verizon store. It is the fake leather one. It feels really solid, snapped on tight, and the fake leather offers a better grip on the phone.