Looking for Leather Case with Belt Clip...

Michael.

Reaction score
When I bought my Droid 2 I also ordered two of the media docks (one for home and one for the office). It did not dawn on me that I would need to pry off the back of the plastic case to get it to fit. I have come to the conclusion that I am going to look for a nice leather holder similar to the one that I have for my blackberry, but with a belt clip. Looking on the site so far, it appears that everything has a magnet in it. I like the look and feel of the droid without the case and would rather not have it on there when in use, but I want something that I can toss it in when I am out living life.
Can anyone recommend a nice leather case with belt clip that will let me do away with my plastic case? ... something like THIS but without the magnet or the VZW logo...
There was another forum that had something about a pouch but the link did not work on my computer… I also fear that it had a magnet.

liferefugee

Reaction score
You may be out of luck with the magnet part. As far as fasteners go, they seem to be what the pouch makers are prefering to use. I use the verizon pouch and even with a silicone case on my phone it works well.