Noob here!

daddyg70

Reaction score
Hello! Got a droid after my BB Pearl died of 3 years. To be honest, I love the iphone and I have macs, ipods, etc., but I hate AT & T and dropped calls. I have been with Verizon for a LONG time and the service is great.

So far, I'm likin the Droid. I love the GPS and gmail compatibility. I don't like the top row of the qwerty keyboard and the fact I have all these Blu Rays with digital copies and I can't watch any of them on this thing.

Lookin' forward to all your wisdom for the next two years!

Greg

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello! Got a droid after my BB Pearl died of 3 years. To be honest, I love the iphone and I have macs, ipods, etc., but I hate AT & T and dropped calls. I have been with Verizon for a LONG time and the service is great.

So far, I'm likin the Droid. I love the GPS and gmail compatibility. I don't like the top row of the qwerty keyboard and the fact I have all these Blu Rays with digital copies and I can't watch any of them on this thing.

Lookin' forward to all your wisdom for the next two years!

Greg

:welcome: to the forum. Since I don't travel I have no reason to watch movies on my phone so I don't have words of wisdom for you but hopefully somebody who does will either see this post and offer you some assistance or you'll run into something on your own. This is a pretty good size forum now with lots of friendly, helpful people on it. If you do need assistance on anything concerning your movies just make sure you post it in the appropriate thread.

Welcome again to the forum, hope you make it your forum of choice.

LastBoyScout

Reaction score
There are several ways to watch movies, you simply need to convert them.

I use a free full version of WinX HD that i got a few months back off of lifehacker.

Having a Mac, i would recommend handbrake. Several people are using that with much success. I would use the search function and the keyword handbrake.

Also, under the audio/video section, people talk about what software and specs/format/video size it needs to be set to in order to view properly.

oh, and welcome to DF