Hello, another new member here

lizziewriter

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Hi all,

Should've signed up here a few years ago but we're here now, just in time I hope to help offset apparent brain drain recently. Not sure whether it's age (50ish) or stress or what, but it's just gotten harder to keep up with technology -- and as the designated tech person in our wee family/business, I have to try to keep up.

I have a Samsung Note 3. I've had it since the summer. I love its larger screen and more powerful "insides." The stylus is fun but I haven't used it much. I hate that it doesn't have a QWERTY keyboard... I love love loved my Droid4.

We also have here a Casio Commando, an iPhone 4S (I think 4S), and a Galaxy S5. The latter replaces a Droid Razr Maxx HD which got broken too many times, but now we're down to one upgrade until next spring and both of the older phones are a little sluggish. :-/

We also have various types of users, and sometimes it's frustrating wondering whether this one should be updating something or has that one gotten a malware... oh well!!

anyway hi !

best,

Lizzie / Elizabeth

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
So welcome, Lizzie! How about telling us what phone(s) you're having problems with, and maybe we'll be able to help?

OP
L

lizziewriter

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
no problems ATM... was wondering about a notification icon I'd seen on a phone recently, and stumbled across the forums so figured signing up might be useful for future. :-D

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Welcome to the forum. I am also currently using the Note 3. I have had it since launch and even though there isn't a need to upgrade it I will soon be moving on to the Note 4.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome aboard! As others have said, please feel free to look around the forum and pick everyone's brain if/when you need any help!

This is a great community. Glad to have you.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm late.. But, hello. :) welcome.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer