New Droid lover here....

colleen34

Reaction score
Hi. I just got my Droid last Wed and I LOVE it. I had a Storm 1 since August and I honestly was not unhappy with it-accepted the memory leaks as part of the process and worked around it. Now that I have the Droid I don't know what I was thinking before. Not a knock on the BB but the Droid shows me what I have been missing.

Both me and my husband got our phones upgraded and for a guy who is not "phone techy" even he is enjoying all it has to offer!

I am also impressed with some of the accessibility options it has (I teach blind and visually impaired adults to use computers and often times I am asked about accessible phone recommendations so its great I can justify "playing" with this phone at work to learn and test it too.)

I look forward to learning more here and making the most of my new Droid!!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi. I just got my Droid last Wed and I LOVE it. I had a Storm 1 since August and I honestly was not unhappy with it-accepted the memory leaks as part of the process and worked around it. Now that I have the Droid I don't know what I was thinking before. Not a knock on the BB but the Droid shows me what I have been missing.

Both me and my husband got our phones upgraded and for a guy who is not "phone techy" even he is enjoying all it has to offer!

I am also impressed with some of the accessibility options it has (I teach blind and visually impaired adults to use computers and often times I am asked about accessible phone recommendations so its great I can justify "playing" with this phone at work to learn and test it too.)

I look forward to learning more here and making the most of my new Droid!!

Welcome, colleen34! We're so happy you and your husband have decided to join us! So make yourself at home, and jump right in! You'll find that everyone on this forum is very friendly and here to help and learn! Reading the threads will teach you more than you could ever imagine, and if you get stuck, just post a question - someone will be along to help you out! Hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

Here's a great thread on app recommendations: Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome:

OP
C

colleen34

Reaction score
Thanks. I have been reading/lurking taking it all in. I am sure I will be asking questions more soon!! Thanks!!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So then you know that it's not usually THIS crazy - the release of the 2.1 update has gotten things all stirred up tonight and the full moon hasn't helped... it should calm down eventually.

:shocked:

OP
C

colleen34

Reaction score
LOL I am not scared that easily. Full moons are the best:)

Looking forward to my phone getting the alert for the 2.1...but I can be patient-I was a Storm 1 user for a while:)