New Droid Lover :)

Sugarfoot

Reaction score
Hello all!

My husband recently got me the new Motorola Droid :motdroidhoriz:. I was an AVID blackberry user, didn't think I'd EVER convert to a different phone, but, after having this phone for just a day, I threw the Blackberry :blackberry: in the closet and haven't looked back! :rockon:

The only this I miss is my BB Messenger.....:sad:

Other than that, I completely :heart: my new Droid.

Follow me on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/sugarfoot69

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Now all you need to do is convert your BB Messenger friends over to Gtalk and you'll be fine. :)

OP
S

Sugarfoot

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the warm welcome ;) I'm glad to be here!

Thanks for the info on the Messenger stuff....I have never really used the Google Talk but I guess I can start now!

Thanks again Hook

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all!

My husband recently got me the new Motorola Droid :motdroidhoriz:. I was an AVID blackberry user, didn't think I'd EVER convert to a different phone, but, after having this phone for just a day, I threw the Blackberry :blackberry: in the closet and haven't looked back! :rockon:

The only this I miss is my BB Messenger.....:sad:

Other than that, I completely :heart: my new Droid.

Follow me on Twitter! [URL]http://www.twitter.com/sugarfoot69[/URL]

NICE husband! You may want to hold on to him! :D Welcome, Sugarfoot! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization for that Droid. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Enjoy that new toy and try to remember to eat and sleep every now and then!

Here's a great thread about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps :welcome: