New Droider Here!!

WrEcKLeSS

Reaction score
Hey guys im new here. just got my droid from Verizon today. previously i had a BB storm and had to take it back 6 times, i was on my 4th when it decided to shut off during phone calls. so i took it into Verizon to complain, ended up walking out with a used droid for $45. and i got to keep my update. :icon_ banana: anyway my son has a droid running ULTIMATE DROID, his Account is INSANENEIVIESIS. glad to be here hope to learn.

thanks.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys im new here. just got my droid from Verizon today. previously i had a BB storm and had to take it back 6 times, i was on my 4th when it decided to shut off during phone calls. so i took it into Verizon to complain, ended up walking out with a used droid for $45. and i got to keep my update. :icon_ banana: anyway my son has a droid running ULTIMATE DROID, his Account is INSANENEIVIESIS. glad to be here hope to learn.

thanks.

Nice deal, WrEcKLeSS! So let me be the first to welcome the father of INSANENEIVIESIS to the forum! Glad you've decided to join us! Hoep you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! See our children can teach us something good!

Mike