Non rooted GB, how do I root

barski

Reaction score
There's an app in the market that can back up angry birds. Tbh has an easy zip but it has caused soft bricks. The 2part zip is easy enough.

If I root my wife's phone, is there any way to copy the pro version of titanium I bought onto her phone?

I dont think you can do that, but you might be able to login with your gmail account on her phone and redownload it.

bholt1984

Reaction score
I'm a noob on the forum - I have droid X with GB 2.3.3 - can anyone try help me get a "pre-root GB" version where I can use gingerbreak to gain root access? Any help is appreciated! Thanks -Bholt

OP
Top_Droid

Top_Droid

Reaction score
Everything I've learned says they haven't been able to root a non rooted GB yet. You will have to SBF your phone back to Froyo and use the TBH leaked version that is already rooted

bholt1984

Reaction score
Everything I've learned says they haven't been able to root a non rooted GB yet. You will have to SBF your phone back to Froyo and use the TBH leaked version that is already rooted

Yea that's what I learned from reading on here...my question is how do you do that?! haha...feel free to PM me or whatever is easier if you can help. Thanks!

OP
Top_Droid

Top_Droid

Reaction score

Yea that's what I learned from reading on here...my question is how do you do that?! haha...feel free to PM me or whatever is easier if you can help. Thanks!

I learned by watching this video and it has all the lings to all the files you would need

DroidModderX » -How to SBF Your Droid X Full 2.3.340