NO VERIZON for Droid 2

Seneca_Flyboy

Reaction score
Hey Forum, Got a question for ya.

I have read various Threads concerning removing Apps and Verizon Junk. What Im looking for, is the way to do a Hard Reset of a Droid 2, and Bypass the Screen that come up and wants you to Dial *288 to activate the phone. I no longer have a Active Verizon Account, but love using the Droid 2 as an Ipod, and running some Apps via Wi-Fi. I Rooted it back when it was Active. Anybody out there have an answer for me? I would really appreciate it. Even if its a stupid question, Humor me!

Thanks in Advanced,
Seneca_Flyboy

dAi

Reaction score
Touch the corners of the screen by the notification bar.

Touch top corner left, top right corner, bottom right, bottom left, and then top left again

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
S

Seneca_Flyboy

Reaction score
Thanks dAi. The Title of Senior Droid tells me to trust the first solution I get, but it makes me nervous. I still havent done the Hard Reset, and thats whats stopping me. Obvoiusly you mean to do this after the hard reset. Im not even sure if the Notification Bar is visable at the Verizon *228 screen. Ive never tried this since closing my Verizon account. Can I access the notification bar after the reset?? I know what Im doing normally, but the Cell Phone hacking is fairly new to me. On a scale of 1-10, how sure are you about this?
Please dont think that Im under estimating your abilities, and please dont take it personally, but Im not doing anything till I hear back from you, and or other Members. Thats how much I would miss this little piece of my Electronic World.
ttys
Seneca_Flyboy

OP
S

Seneca_Flyboy

Reaction score
It Worked, of course!

Thanks dAi. The Title of Senior Droid tells me to trust the first solution I get, but it makes me nervous. I still havent done the Hard Reset, and thats whats stopping me. Obvoiusly you mean to do this after the hard reset. Im not even sure if the Notification Bar is visable at the Verizon *228 screen. Ive never tried this since closing my Verizon account. Can I access the notification bar after the reset?? I know what Im doing normally, but the Cell Phone hacking is fairly new to me. On a scale of 1-10, how sure are you about this?
Please dont think that Im under estimating your abilities, and please dont take it personally, but Im not doing anything till I hear back from you, and or other Members. Thats how much I would miss this little piece of my Electronic World.
ttys
Seneca_Flyboy

WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!

DancingNexusdancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ lala::clap: