No upgrade for me in sight

Iryman

Reaction score
Yea i agree. Froyo Droid is just the best. gonna be hard to beat for the price of a new phone

Taegost

Reaction score
I got my MotoDroid on 11-6

I was curious yesterday so I checked my online Verizon account and being on a two year, new every two plan (which is actuallly new every 20 months) I am not eligible for an upgrade untill 7-6-2011

Wonder what Verizon has up it's sleeve for Summer 2011

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

Well if you use Verizon online, you maybe registered in a little unknown program where you can get a new phone every year. The only thing is that in order to get the phone you have to call verizon customer service. This program does not show up on the internet so you cannot see any discounts that you would be eligible for. I am on this program so if I want every year I can call verizon customer service and get a new phone. I too got my phone Nov. 09 (actually the 10th) so come November I could get a new one if I wanted. But I am with y'all, there is nothing out there right now or coming soon that will make me give up my Droid. I have it oc'd to 1.2 and I am loving it.

Actually, that puts him almost exactly at the 20 month point, which is the "new every 2" :)