No more email notifications from DF?!

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OK, for some reason I stopped getting email notification from DroidForums.net! I look at my subscriptions and everything is listed, but over the past day I have gotten no notification when something is posted to a thread I am subscribed to. I am not talking missing 1 or 2 posts ... I am getting nothing!

I send test emails to the one I have assigned to my DF account and everything comes through OK. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks and Happy Turkey Day!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you subscribed to this one and didn't get a message, let me know.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yank did you check the settings under user cp on DF. There's an option to turn off and on email notifications.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
If you subscribed to this one and didn't get a message, let me know.

Nope, didn't get this one. Checked my subscriptions and this is listed under it. I am constantly checking my "statistics" to see if someone posted after me :)

Yank did you check the settings under user cp on DF. There's an option to turn off and on email notifications.

OK, looking under my options > messaging & notifications > Default Thread Subscription Mode = "instant email notification"

Was that what you were talking about? Or is there another place to look too?

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's what I was talking about. Hummmm? That's strange.
Do you get instant email notifications for say if some one like me were to email you at your gmail account?

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
That's what I was talking about. Hummmm? That's strange.
Do you get instant email notifications for say if some one like me were to email you at your gmail account?

Yup, just sent a test email from my comcast account to the email I am subscribe with ... came through fine.

Maybe I'll re-enter my info here on DF ... maybe a little shaking up will do the trick LOL

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll have an admin look at your account and see if there are any issues as well. To the best of my knowledge email notifications were going out fine.

Oh, I forgot did you not get the notice that email notifications for devs were 25% of their donations? Maybe that's the problem.:D j/k.

I'll have someone look for you.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I'll have an admin look at your account and see if there are any issues as well. To the best of my knowledge email notifications were going out fine.

Oh, I forgot did you not get the notice that email notifications for devs were 25% of their donations? Maybe that's the problem.:D j/k.

I'll have someone look for you.

Thanks, and just to be clear this isn't an issue of not getting the notifications to my phone, I don't get anything showing up on my web-based gmail either.

25% of donations, hmmm .... I owe you guys $0.31 them LMAO