No flash huh??

Reaction score
so this whole no flash thing really sucks..I'm not gonna lie..my phone is wack now..I can't watch any videos online..I used to do so much more on my phone..now it seems like I'm being limited..I might as well jump ship and go iPhone for that..at least I'll have a phone with decent battery life..this is killer for real..I thought android was on the takeover..so what can we do about this???

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
so this whole no flash thing really sucks..I'm not gonna lie..my phone is wack now..I can't watch any videos online..I used to do so much more on my phone..now it seems like I'm being limited..I might as well jump ship and go iPhone for that..at least I'll have a phone with decent battery life..this is killer for real..I thought android was on the takeover..so what can we do about this???

You can sideload Flash and it will work fine as long as you are using a browser that supports Flash.

E2A: The stock browser supports it, Chrome doesn't though.

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
oh really? so where can I get the download from? and how do I install it? through recovery mode?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
oh really? so where can I get the download from? and how do I install it? through recovery mode?

It is an .apk, so you just download and install it, no need to use recovery. At one point Adobe had it on their website, I am not sure if they pulled it off of there or not. Otherwise you will need to find it elsewhere. I unfortunately am on my phone, with sorta poor service so I can't really find one for you. I am sure a google search will give you results, you will want to grab a more recent one.

I am sure someone can post a link, or if no one has, and you still can't find one by the time I check back here again on my PC I can find one for you.

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
I got it..once you said its an apk..I was on it right away..ahh so happy to have flash back..I was getting kinda worried..LoL..anywaya thanks for helping me out..

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
thanks..I'm glad I got flash back..hopefully they will always an APK for flash to keep up with android..

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Adobe is dropping flash support so whatever newest apk you have will be the last one available, no more updates. Unfortunately android has decided HTML5 is the way to go. I liked flash too

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
CD95YJ said:
Adobe is dropping flash support so whatever newest apk you have will be the last one available, no more updates. Unfortunately android has decided HTML5 is the way to go. I liked flash too

yeah I hear HTML5 is the new thing..unfortunately a lot of websites are still stuck in time and the ones I visit most for videos are flash supported...