No Data, LGB V.0.9

jvanekel

Reaction score
I purchased the ROM Toolbox, followed the instructions, got the pre-rooted gingerbread, followed more instructions, got LGB V.0.9 and I HAVE NO DATA. I can't log into google or use the browser at all. I've been working on this for two days, scanning forums and no one else seems to be having this problem. I wiped the data cache etc etc, and still nothing. Played with my settings, data is enabled. Updated my roaming capabilities. I can talk and text, but no data coverage at all. Someone please help. I'm very frustrated and tired of fighting with this.

drunkclever

Reaction score
did you activate your phone using the *228?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
jvanekel

jvanekel

Reaction score
Yes

yes, a couple of time while trying to get it to work. I was activated, could make calls and send/rec texts. Just no data. I also tried updating my roaming capabilities (*228 opt#2) Nothing.

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Try enabling airplane mode then disabling it. Seemed to work for others with a data issue

x.sys

OP
jvanekel

jvanekel

Reaction score
Ok I got it all figured out. You HAVE to use the two part pre-rooted gingerbread. I was not able to download it because of the filters on my work computer, so I found a different one to use that was only in one part. Everything's fixed now. Thanks for the advice.