LGB 0.9 major issue

Reaction score
I did this:

1. Installed LGB 0.9 over 0.8 without wipe. No issues, phone worked perfectly.
2. Installed AOSP Liberty (Black+Green) theme. No issues, phone worked perfectly.
3. Went into Liberty Toolbox and changed the boot logo and the text in Liberty Mods. Asked for restart, I told it to restart later.
4. Tried to click Liberty Tweaks. Got non-English Force Close.

After that, all my apps started force closing. The OS basically chucked its innards. I tried restarting the phone now I'm stuck on the boot logo and I think I'm gonna have to SBF.

Color me annoyed. This is a bug report. And a warning. I'm not sure if it was the toolbox, the ROM or the theme. So tread carefully w/ 0.9. VERY carefully. I might try this again today without the theme if I have time.

EDIT: Confirm I did have to SBF. No coming back from that one. Thank God I made a backup first!

pcpimp

Reaction score
I did this:

1. Installed LGB 0.9 over 0.8 without wipe. No issues, phone worked perfectly.
2. Installed AOSP Liberty (Black+Green) theme. No issues, phone worked perfectly.
3. Went into Liberty Toolbox and changed the boot logo and the text in Liberty Mods. Asked for restart, I told it to restart later.
4. Tried to click Liberty Tweaks. Got non-English Force Close.

After that, all my apps started force closing. The OS basically chucked its innards. I tried restarting the phone now I'm stuck on the boot logo and I think I'm gonna have to SBF.

Color me annoyed. This is a bug report. And a warning. I'm not sure if it was the toolbox, the ROM or the theme. So tread carefully w/ 0.9. VERY carefully. I might try this again today without the theme if I have time.

EDIT: Confirm I did have to SBF. No coming back from that one. Thank God I made a backup first!

You should not have to SBF you should be able to get into CW and restore from a backup

OP
K
Reaction score
Not if you can't get past the boot logo. If you can get to the boot animation, you can get into CW, but if you're stuck on the boot logo, you're toast.

And that what I was... toast. SBF time. :-|

chefb

Reaction score
Asop liberty is a rom mod not a theme ........