No auto rotate

froggy24m

Reaction score
I have liberty 2.0.1 with epic blue n gold d2g installed. Screen wont auto rotate. Any clue how to fix?

Sent from my liberated D2G

OP
F

froggy24m

Reaction score
On another note. I cannot sync my yahoo account. I keep getting incorrect name or password. Do I need to manually put it in. If so what are the steps.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Patgt500

Reaction score
The Romer disables sensors, so no auto rotate

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums

eqforus5

Reaction score
Personally I like auto rotate but yes at times it could get very annoying.

eqforus5

Reaction score
Is there a way to possibly turn on just the sensor for auto rotate and the proximity sensor?

Reaction score
No. The reason the ROMer disables sensors is that they make the phone reboot every time it wakes. The ROMer takes D2 ROMs and makes them compatible with the D2G, but not 100% functional. It's not a feature, it's a bug, but one they can't fix with the ROMer tool. That's why they're coding their own ROMs from the base up, then they can make them fully featured.

stingmisc

Reaction score
ok, I am thinking of updating mine to liberty 2 and I know about disable the auto rotation for the screen.

so I have 2 questions to ask to those of you who have installed liberty 2

1. Can I manually change the rotation from landscape to portrait vice versa when the keyboard is not open?

2. when I open the keyboard, does it change to landscape view or it still on portrait?

keolawills

Reaction score
ok, I am thinking of updating mine to liberty 2 and I know about disable the auto rotation for the screen.

so I have 2 questions to ask to those of you who have installed liberty 2

1. Can I manually change the rotation from landscape to portrait vice versa when the keyboard is not open?

2. when I open the keyboard, does it change to landscape view or it still on portrait?

1. No

2. When you open the keyboard the screen changes to landscape. Also, i believe if you place your phone in the dock it will change to landscape.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

stingmisc

Reaction score
Thank u for the quick reply.

one more question, when we play games like for example angry birds, does it rotate the screen automatically to landscape even though we don't open the keyboard?

I am talking a rom with liberty 2.0 with gomer fix.

thanks

keolawills

Reaction score

one more question, when we play games like for example angry birds, does it rotate the screen automatically to landscape even though we don't open the keyboard?

thanks

Yes. If the game requires the sensors then it wont work. If you have to tilt the phone for actions.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

leobg

Reaction score

thanks

For angry birds specifically, it will work as it ignores the sensors and forces landscape mode. But as above poster said - games that rely on sensors input will not work.