No 4G after update?

ujelly

Reaction score
I live in an area that is usually bathed in gooey 4G goodness; after the update I got today (7/9) My 4G is coming on and off (It stays on 3G more than 4G) Anyone else having this issue?

rgfaith

Reaction score
had the same problem, you need to pull battery and sim card for a minute. they had me do that and now i'm good. might work for you

MrKleen

Reaction score
I am rooted and only installed the new radio. When I booted up the first time I was on 3g so I forced it to 4g and wow is it fast!

wisdomtooth

Reaction score
I only get 3G as well here in New York. No more 4G. Tried all the options. Any suggestions? Anyone else still having problems?

wardo

Reaction score
I only get 3G as well here in New York. No more 4G. Tried all the options. Any suggestions? Anyone else still having problems?

Have you talk to Verizon? If your phone is not producing the service its suppose to, you should be given a new phone that does work.

Sorry I do not have the update so I can’t help. I am holding off on the update, because I do not want to mess with my 4g.
good luck

wisdomtooth

Reaction score
obviously i talked to verizon! their solution seems to be "restart the phone" to "do a hard reset"... and I did the hard reset, with no success. I will head into the verizon store for a replacement phone this weekend.

y0manda

Reaction score
Same here mainly 3g. 4g comes and goes.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums