NFL radio?

issues636

Reaction score
I finally found a new job recently, 2 months ago. Steady schedule, working every Sunday. No problems... til now. Football starting and I'll be at work for EVERY game. Is there a radio app that streams football games? I don't want something I have to look at (like play by plays or anything) but an actual radio type broadcast because I can listen at my job, but I won't have the time to take out my phone to look. Depending how good the app is I'll be willing to throw out a few dollars so it doesn't have to be free. Any suggestions?

shockaholic

Reaction score
I'm not sure if either of these would work flawlessly being mobile but the NFL has the Audio Pass package that is $29.99 a year but not sure how well if at all it would work on Android browser. Another alternative is to use a streaming radio app like WunderRadio and see if they carry a station that broadcasts play by play on there. Here's a site called NFL Football Online Radio that lists the stations for each team that do play by play. Hopefully one of these will work well enough for you.

phunkyjoey

Reaction score
I don't think the NFL Mobile app includes streaming radio broadcasts.

You could download A Online Radio and search for the official station of the team you want to listen to. I've found the home station of several teams that way.

phunkyjoey

Reaction score
Ah, sweet. I must have missed that in the description of the new update. That makes it easy the.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk