Radio app?

msherwood93

Reaction score
I used to love listening to this radio station 93.3 on my way to work every morning, that is until some one stole my antenna. So currently I have Pandora on my Motorola Droid.

Is there anyway to get an app that can play that certain radio station? I know it can play "internet radio stations" but I want to listen to a local station from my phone, is that possible?

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
iheart radio might have it.

You also can call the station up and ask them if they stream and which android app works best for doing so.

93.3 is probably a station in many markets, so my 93.3 might play but yours might not. You'll need to give the call letters to get a better answer.

OP
M

msherwood93

Reaction score
Dude, I freaking love you.

Downloaded/Installed iHeartRadio > Local staitons, first pop up.

Thanks so very much!!

hamitup

Reaction score
i have tried 19 radio app. running 2 days each and we have found the radiotime is the best. no lag. it buffs so it dont lag and always works. have tried others and they work good to but radiotime is the best so far.

blamejake

Reaction score
I use Radiotime, too. Biggest problem with RT is that it does not multitask at all; switch to another screen/app and it's gone. At least that's how it is for me on my D1. StreamFurious behaves better.

hamitup

Reaction score
Im not sure what is going on. Maybe check settings. I just checked mine to see if it would maltitask and it did. only thing it wouldn't do is run when i used a app that uses sound. as far as email, internet, etc...it definatly maltitasked. When i tried a game it wouldn't play but that's understandable. good luck.