College Football Apps

quiksilverdad

Reaction score
Any recommendations for college football apps? I'm looking to get either streaming radio or live broadcasts of the CFB games when i'm not home. Looking for Big 10, but national or regional broadcasts as well. Tried a lot of them this saturday, but really didn't find one that worked. What's the best radio app? Probably AM for the games is needed. (I saw that the EVO has an FM radio app that uses the headphone cord as an antenna - is there one for the Droid?). Also, can the Droid work with Verizon VCAST? I heard they broadcast TV.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I would also be interested in this.... I use "live score" app for updates by following my favorite school.

SGTiger

Reaction score
Any recommendations for college football apps? I'm looking to get either streaming radio or live broadcasts of the CFB games when i'm not home. Looking for Big 10, but national or regional broadcasts as well. Tried a lot of them this saturday, but really didn't find one that worked. What's the best radio app? Probably AM for the games is needed. (I saw that the EVO has an FM radio app that uses the headphone cord as an antenna - is there one for the Droid?). Also, can the Droid work with Verizon VCAST? I heard they broadcast TV.

Nothing works as well as a slingbox and the slingbox app for such things, IYAM.

Twist747

Reaction score
Besides the scoring apps like the one you listed, I use the app, Radiotime which allows me to save in my presets several radio stations that carry my favorite "play by play" broadcast shows. This is one of a few "paid" apps on my phone.

phunkyjoey

Reaction score
Here's a second for radiotime. it allows you to search stations based on what show/game is currently scheduled to be on that station. Worth the $2 for sure