Live Radio Streaming App for LSU/Saints Fans

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Down with the TV sound and up on the radio has been a tradition at LSU tailgate parties, but how about when a radio is not available?

After listening to Saturday's LSU TV game announcer drivel at my favorite wing spot, I decided I needed to find a good streaming solution to get some Jim Hawthorn.

I found FlyCast in the market. Works similar to iheart. It has WWL so you can get the Tigers and Saints. Bayou 95.7 is also on there for my Walton & Johnson fix.

Since I found this after the game, my question will be how is the sync to TV. The radio gets you about 2 seconds ahead which gets you screaming just before the big play finishes on TV. Also fun for others in attendance who are listening to the TV.

Anyone found a better streaming solution for the Tigers?

bsc504

Reaction score
I heard "A Online Radio" will stream wwl but I wont know until later today when my DX is delivered.dancedroid

OP
FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I have A Online from another thread recommendation on another subject. I am still not quite sure how A Online works, it is the most confusing streaming app I have. If WWL is on there I can't find it.