Google announces Android Developer Challenge winners

cheewee

Reaction score
Free WaveSecure for Android till 31 Jan 2010

Hi all,
As a giveback to Android users who supported and made tenCube's ADC win possible, we are offering an unlimited free lifetime account for Android users.

Just download WaveSecure from Android Market before 31st Jan 2010 to enjoy a free WaveSecure service for as long as you use that Android device.

It's our way of saying thank you. Do spread the word to other Android users so they can benefit from it, too!

Don't forget to join us on our Facebook page at WaveSecure | Facebook

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I already had downloaded it from reading the article. I have the beta - do I need to uninstall it and re-install it to get it free?

cheewee

Reaction score
I already had downloaded it from reading the article. I have the beta - do I need to uninstall it and re-install it to get it free?
Hi SSHGuru,
There is no need to uninstall and reinstall. However, if there are updates available, just proceed to do so.

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure

vzwmandroid

Reaction score
Every time I download wavesecure it seems to slowdown my motodroid I even downloaded on my wife's Eris and it realy slowdown the lil Eris

cheewee

Reaction score
Every time I download wavesecure it seems to slowdown my motodroid I even downloaded on my wife's Eris and it realy slowdown the lil Eris

Hi vzwmandroid,
We didn't receive that feedback from Droid users. If this issue with WaveSecurepersists, feel free to contact our support team at android [a] tencube.com to look into this.

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com