Winners Announced: CoPilot

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
winner.gif

Times have been busy around here, but finally I think we should put this contest to a rest. The winners below were selected by me because the either put a smile on my face, or were serious about finding their way around.
Thanks everyone for playing, it was hard to pick a winner, but here they are. If I find the rest of these SD card, I have them everywhere in my house, I’ll certainly it them your way via PM.
Nevertheless, the winners:
My wife constantly gets me lost. With a device like this I can finally say "See, told you, you were wrong" and possibly get an apology for once! :)
....sigh....[/QUOTE]
I hope you get that “you were right moment” that every man wishes would happen, but never does.

I am about to drive From Wa State to Las Vegas with the family to visit for a week. If you have ever driven through Salt lake City, Utah, you can imagine how extremely tedious it can really be. CoPilot would be great as it would give me something else to play with while through the long drive, that way I won't have to sit there and text my wife who will be sitting next to me. :p Words are better read, not spoken. haha

No but all seriousness aside, err, but to be serious, the CoPilot would be a great addition, and I will be sure to bring back a slide show of my trip. :)
I hope your family has a good time and enjoys the trip. This summer should be perfect for that.

Hello,
My name is jersquare and I would like to tell you a story. It's about this wonderful, sleek, intuitive app that takes you wherever you wish to go. It's an app you might call... CoPilot! This app seems very interesting and a great way to get around. Judging by the real model of exit 67 on 295 in Lawrenceville in the video, it looks like a really great app. I would like to have this app to use for all my driving needs and tell all my Android savvy friends. Please take my request to own this app into consideration.
Thanks,
jersquare
(moto d2)
Just because you said please =)

Thanks for playing, and stay around, the winners for the other contest will be announced soon along with another giveaway. Winners PM me with your address and maybe even your email address if I feel like bugging you for any reason, yes, any reason at all :D.