OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Besides I didn't want to use up all my luck, should be a shoo-in for when the kind folks at DF give away the Lamborghini next month.

We must...We must...increase our boost
statistically your odds are shot on winning that Lambo next month :)

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
This is actually perfect for me. I just finished remodeling my basement. Its a bi-level, 40' by 20' area. New walls (drywall, studs, electrical, switches, outlets, paint, and insulation), new surround sound system, new ceiling tiles with a surface mount grid system (effectively raising the ceiling by 4" from where is was before the remodel), new LED lighting in the ceiling (replacing the incandescent lights), moved one swinging door down the wall 12', and installed a new frame and door, changed the swinging door on the bathroom to a pocket door, new walls in the bathroom as well, new plumbing, new carpet in the main room, new marble flooring in the bathroom, and new vanity in the bathroom.

And YES, I did ALL the work MYSELF! Saved a butt-load of money that way too.

This Nexus Player will go great with the new 65" TV we got from our neighbor (had to fix it, but SERIOUSLY worth it!). I will take some pics and let everyone know how it works.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I'm glad to be of service. When you get it all hooked up let's have a beer and wreck something.

We must...We must...increase our boost

Reactions: CJM

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is actually perfect for me. I just finished remodeling my basement. Its a bi-level, 40' by 20' area. New walls (drywall, studs, electrical, switches, outlets, paint, and insulation), new surround sound system, new ceiling tiles with a surface mount grid system (effectively raising the ceiling by 4" from where is was before the remodel), new LED lighting in the ceiling (replacing the incandescent lights), moved one swinging door down the wall 12', and installed a new frame and door, changed the swinging door on the bathroom to a pocket door, new walls in the bathroom as well, new plumbing, new carpet in the main room, new marble flooring in the bathroom, and new vanity in the bathroom.

And YES, I did ALL the work MYSELF! Saved a butt-load of money that way too.

Ah, to have skills other than computers, suits and women. I salute you sir.