GIVEAWAY NEXUS Player

My favorite Android Handset is the......?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinb

Reaction score
G3 ... big screen, small package. I am curious about the Turbo though...

Viktorr

Reaction score
Voted other: Note 3

Love it for the size, stylus, awesome battery life compared to my old S3. Would have got the Note 4 but it wasn't out when I upgraded in August. Didn't want to wait.

blacksoxing

Reaction score
I voted for my Note 3, as it does everything I need it to do. Many people get caught up on the latest shiny object with it's explosive tech specs....but....I don't see the point. I show someone my Note 3, and they are generally amazed. I use my Note 3 and I'm amazed. That's all that matters to me .

Gabriel Cordova

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG Nexus 5
Twitter
n3m3sis559
I voted for the Nexus 6, I got two Nexus 6 phone one for me one for my daughter because I been using the Nexus brand since it first came out and my daughter been using it since the nexus 4. Also loving the new 5.9 inch screen and the Android 5.0 OS, been using the Android L developer preview since it was released after Google I/O so that had me waiting to get my hands on the final version in the Nexus 6.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
G3. I haven't played with it yet, but I love my G2 and from what I hear it just builds on everything that made the older one great.

danaff37

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
@danaff36
I voted for the LG G3, because it gives you a big, beautiful screen in a small package.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Went with the LG G3 cause that is what I got and I am extremely happy with it. I may look and want the new MotoX and the Droid Turbo when I see reviews, but G3 works.

Jawrduhn

Reaction score
I voted for the M8 because that's the phone I've been rolling with the longest. Being able to root that badboy and switch between Liquid and Venom was awesome. I am getting a LG G3 however in the next few and my opinion could change.

tedZilla99

Reaction score
I voted for the Turbo, it's next on my list to buy - love the specs and I am loyal to Motorola :)

AndroidGPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Z Ultra GPE
Other... Sony Z Ultra GPE, No other phone runs stock android with this size screen, water proof, and meets all my needs without gimmicks.

goober84

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Twitter
tigersfanou
I voted for the Nexus 6 because of the screen size, hardware and access to quick updates.

rohit2323

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
vs980
Twitter
@rohitpremakar
i voted for droid turbo ,it has the best specs which can fit in my pocket.literally that's the only one which fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.