GIVEAWAY NEXUS Player

My favorite Android Handset is the......?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
nexus-player2.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen it's Giveaway time!! We are giving away the all new Nexus Player to one (1) randomly drawn winner! The Nexus Player does it all from gaming, apps, browsing, watching movies and more all on your Television.

Since it's been a while since our last giveaway, and a myriad of new Android powered products have hit the market, the timing couldn't have been better to offer the DroidForums Community a chance to win a cool piece of new tech. Ammirite?

Lets jump right into the rules for entering! The rules for entering are as follows:
  • Vote in the poll for your favorite Android handset (not a comprehensive list)
  • In the comments section let us know what phone you voted for AND why you chose it (features, hardware etc)
  • Only one (1) entry per member
.....and that's a wrap! Get your entry in today and please visit the Nexus Player Forums for more info/discussions/comments on this cool piece of tech!

This Giveaway will end November 10, 2014 at 2:00 pm Central. The one (1) randomly drawn winner will be announced later that day. Good luck!!

civiksi

Reaction score
Voted for the Turbo because I bought it and love it. Blows my S4 away. Love the battery life and the screen is beautiful.

realged13

Reaction score
Turbo, so good I bought two for my wife and I. battery, hands down.

Heero121

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
note 3
Turbo, because its exciting to see motorola bring back the droid line with a beast of a phone. Just give me a turbo with double thickness and have a nice sliding qwerty :). why, oh why no one likes the qwerty sliders anymore!

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I said other, I've not had a chance to really test the new hansets. so far my favorite phone ever was my Razr Maxx. just how well it worked, how it felt in my hand and how it had a ridiculously long battery life. My Note 2 is a very close second.

I cannot WAIT to try these other phones, I'll spend hours at the store playing with them.

cyberlizard

Reaction score
I had to go with with the Droid Turbo, because the it is such a relief from my old phone's weakening battery and laggy response time.

Beardface

Reaction score
Note 4

I liked my Razr Maxx HD and I loved my Nexus 7. I didn't want to buy both a phone and a tablet, and this seemed to be the perfect blend of both worlds. Could have held out for the Turbo, but in my past my Moto phones haven't had as good a reception as my wife's devices did. This is comparing the Maxx HD to a Droid Incredible HD and the Galaxy S5. To me, that was the tiebreaker. That, and the fact that every device I've gotten since the OG Droid (Thunderbolt, and Razr Maxx HD) has had pitiful support down the road, and were completely ignored with OS updates. Didn't want to take the chance of that again with the Turbo, so went with a more mainstream device, figuring I'll have better odds of keeping up to date without rooting.

hytop300

Reaction score
I voted for the nexus 6. Lollipop, fast updates, and the pure size of it. For the way I use my phone I don't needs all the note software and I can maybe even give my nexus 7 to the kids. I also have big hands so the size is perfect.

DjNico

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@djnico
Samsung Galaxy S5 because that's what I currently have lol

I do plan to get a Turbo.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Good luck everyone!

jmartens8

Reaction score
I had the Note 3 and just bought the Note 4. Love the size and all I can do with it. Now I just need root.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Voted Other - Would have picked Droid Maxx. Once I unlocked the bootloader it's been an superb device. It's too hard to let go. I was going to pull the trigger on the Turbo but not having root and system write access stopped that for me, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.