NFL Mobile update

matt2783

Reaction score
The NFL mobile app has been updated to support 4.0 devices. I updated it but still got a message saying my device is not supported.(same as always) I've uninstalled/reinstalled and rebooted, still nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

kjcword

Reaction score
I got it to work by force closing the app and then clearing data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

philc21

Reaction score
I now get a error message about it only being for verizon wireless customers rather than the not supported screen size like before.... Tried the force close and clear data, same thing still... Anyone else getting this message?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am testing a theory on this and i have level 2 tech on the phone give me about 10 mihe errors.ns and we might have a fix or reason for t

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if you running a custom rom that may be the issue.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Not working for me either. I'm running Axiom 2.3, pretty certain that its not working due to the custom rom.

At this point I don't care about the app anymore since all the games will be broadcasted since it's playoffs.

Wanted the app weeks ago when I wasn't able to watch a game they weren't playing in my area.

rasaun87

Reaction score
Its working for me rooted running AOKP from with turo kernel...

philc21

Reaction score
Not working for me either. I'm running Axiom 2.3, pretty certain that its not working due to the custom rom.

I figured that was probably it, I'm using axiom 2.3 as well, woulda been nice to have this app during the season

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its working for me rooted running AOKP from with turo kernel...

ima give that a look

Worked.... Thanks

Last edited:

rjsurfer

Reaction score
My NFL mobile won't run video through my HDMI adapter to my LCD TV anymore. Comes up with an immediate error that states "HDMI connection made" with the word "error" and drops me back to the menu screen.

All other video apps work fine.

Reset everything and still NG.

Ron W.

nikecar

Reaction score

At this point I don't care about the app anymore since all the games will be broadcasted since it's playoffs.

Wanted the app weeks ago when I wasn't able to watch a game they weren't playing in my area.

I thought the games were broadcast free for VZW users for the SB and playoffs, but this weekend my app said that I had to subscribe to VCAST or Verizon Video to view the games. :mad:

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
I thought the games were broadcast free for VZW users for the SB and playoffs, but this weekend my app said that I had to subscribe to VCAST or Verizon Video to view the games. :mad:

I switched to Axiom 2.4 and it allowed me to broadcast this weeks games no problem. I dint have VCast or anything extra.

Maybe try clearing data and cache before you load it up this weekend.

And FYI it didn't work at all on Axiom 2.3, if you are still running that.