NFL Mobile App issue?

huskur

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with the NFL mobile app? Mine keeps telling me that there is "no connection". I have uninstalled and reinstalled it an still having the same problem. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and if so is there a fix?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Just tried it and worked.. droid, not rooted. You guys all live in the same area? lol

vegaswa

Reaction score
moto droid rooted 2.2 FRF84b...in the DFW area.

I did work a few days ago since I went to this ROM so don't think that is it. Did you try uninstall and reinstall? I'll try that out too.

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
moto droid rooted 2.2 FRF84b...in the DFW area.

I did work a few days ago since I went to this ROM so don't think that is it. Did you try uninstall and reinstall? I'll try that out too.

tried that

vegaswa

Reaction score
yeah me too...same issue...now I'm not sure when it worked last...i've got backups of previous ROMs...i'll walk it back and see when it starts working again.

vegaswa

Reaction score
I've gone all the way back to 2.1 rooted which I upgraded on 6/19 and the NFL network app doesn't work. I know I have used it since 6/19 so I'm wondering if there are issues in my area.

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
Right. I am thinking its an area issue also. Others running UD 3.0.0 are reporting that "works for some, doesn't for others".

Now, i have istalled UD 3.0.0 from scratch. (3 wipes each and 3 factory resets) and still a "no go"

That being said, i feel the same as you. Must be geographical

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Rooted, sapphire 0.84 o/c p3 1100 kernel.

Nfl mobile works fine. try going into app manager, find app, clear cache.