NFL Mobile App killed my battery overnight

Reaction score
last night when I went to bed I let my wife use my charger. I checked and my battery was at 80%. I thought Hey that's good enough to make for 7 hours. Most night I only lose about 20% overnight. Well last night I left the NFL mobile app on all night and by this morning my phone has the red blinker, and just shut off as soon as I turned on the screen.

I didn't have a chance to go into the battery usage to see what was doing it, but the ONLY thing I had different from the night before was NFL mobile.

Has anyone else experienced a significant battery drain like this with this particular app?

c3p1

Reaction score
I have the Eris and I watched the draft on NFL for about 30 minutes I lost about 1/4 of my battery but did not experience any other loss of battery once I got out of it.
I know this is not that helpful, but wanted to let you now my experience.

OP
Sweet Kitten Feet
Reaction score
yeah I didn't even watch any video. Just checked in on it occasionally. I pulled it off the charger at about 9 fully charged. At 11 it was down to 80%, and by 6am it was dead.

mrredskin

Reaction score
i tried opening the app 3 times last night and it went straight to the home screen after trying to load

OP
Sweet Kitten Feet
Reaction score
Yeah mine kept doing that too. Eventually started on the 4th or 5th try.