NFL app error and told not compatable...

Larsisen

Reaction score
I spent 4 hours with tech on the phone then with the service members at the verizon store and finally was told NFL pre-loaded was not compatable with droid3!? My son is heading off to the Navy and really wanted that app. We keep getting the error not availible to verizon customers. Any help to fix this would be greatly apprieciated!!!
Thanks!

celtic11

Reaction score
Do you have the newest version downloaded? They just released an update so maybe that's the hang up? Its never given me any problems???

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
L

Larsisen

Reaction score
Do you have the newest version downloaded? They just released an update so maybe that's the hang up? Its never given me any problems???

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

When I recieved my driod it was pre loaded and worked without updating it and that was on this wednesday. My son got his the same day and his reads with the error. We even switched droids at verizon and the new droid did the same. They tried to unistall, re-install, do the updates and still nothing. We called tech support and they had us put in a code...star 228 send otion 1 and then end that for a new download and nothing fixed. After 4 hours yesterday we gave up.