Reaction score
this game is over.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
It wasn't a good SB but defense definitely put a licking on Cam ...I'm happy with my 3rd qtr box win

6s Plus

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah it is amazing because I expected that game to go that way except for in reverse where Peyton would be the qb to struggle. I mean peyton in the end did struggle but the fumbles by Cam cost them the game. In a game about D the panthers left too much time, lost too many yards to offensive penalties, and failed to capitalize when they were in striking range.

Reactions: cr6

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad not only Manning didn't win the mvp but that Von Miller did. I think it was a very good game because it was pretty penalty free, good hitting by both defenses, decent trench warfare , power running by both sides and neither quarterback gave the game away. I don't like that well before the game was over a pre filmed commercial was showing Broncos players only with the trophy. Made it seem like the results were determined before the game was played. At that point it was a 1 score game with a lot of time left.
Golly I hope Manning retires now. He looked like a prize fighter that had suffered a few too many knock downs and didn't know when to retire.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Newton was too confident and too cocky. He lost the game for Carolina.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
If Denver doubles Manning's salary that will keep him in the game for 1 more year..

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I actually like the way he plays. Some see it as arrogant I see it as having fun. I felt he played too tight in the game and this was the first time he was rattled by a defense this year.

If Denver doubles Manning's salary that will keep him in the game for 1 more year..

Eh I think he is going to retire. It was a month or 2 ago where he was on the bench and he was going to go out at a low. Right now he can go out on top. He has nothing left in the tank and everyone knows it.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I agree and think he will retire. BUT money talks...

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I think he'll go out on top with his $2mil bonus.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My concern with Cam this year has been him getting hurt or the old immature Cam showing up during adversity. I'm actually glad he didn't dive into the pile after his last fumble as the game was pretty much over by then and there's next year but I thought it was pretty immature how he handled the after game press conference. That was the old Cam that almost cost Rivera his job a couple of years back . It's been said he's the new face of the league. If the new face is going to be sore losers it won't matter how many balls get handed to kids after touchdowns.
Holy cow John Elway is aging uglier. He won't real pretty when he was younger and playing but he looks like the son of Lerch now.
Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I think he'll retire as well. The stars happened to align just right for the Broncos this year. There were a number of games during the regular season they shouldn't have won, I don't see them in back to back SBs, especially with Manning behind the wheel. That said I am happy he won, but he should take it and run. Guaranteed he'll be in the booth making bank just like Marino, Boomer, Bradshaw, etc.

S5 tap'n

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I got Manning to retire, you can tell he's one tired man. With all the types of injuries he's suffered recently, you can tell it's really taken a hit on his arm. He looked real good in his first season with Denver, but after that you could tell it wasn't the same. He took the chance to play in Denver to win another ring and he finally got it tonight.

Extremely happy that the Broncos won. Manning will make the right decision for him, but I'd be shocked if he gave it one more go especially since he didn't look good at all this season.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
a7f7f40fec3f0b1b6dd631875e3c738d.jpg

0ecfcaec152b75b1b858ce10ece9aea3.jpg

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I actually like the way he plays. Some see it as arrogant I see it as having fun. I felt he played too tight in the game and this was the first time he was rattled by a defense this year.
I personally don't like the way Cam plays or how he carries himself, but I give him credit for being 100% honest. The guy wears his emotions on his sleeve and those kinds of people always keep things honest, from my experience anyway. These kinds of personalities want to be great and their emotion can either help or hinder their greatness.

The way he handled his postgame media interview, handled it the way I expected him to, except for cutting it early. However, in his defense, you could definitely hear Harris being interviewed and that's a position he was put in, something that usually never happens.

I still think he acts like a child though. Has all the fun in the world until he starts losing. He was humbled last night and maybe he'll carry himself and try to portray a better image of himself. If not, then he's just being himself and nobody can really fault him for that, at least he's not being consumed by how the media portrays him.

And yes, I think he quit on his team after that second fumble. Body language can speak louder than words, and he definitely threw in the towel after that. He was in no way prepared to handle that sort of defense and especially on the biggest stage.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I personally don't like the way Cam plays or how he carries himself, but I give him credit for being 100% honest. The guy wears his emotions on his sleeve and those kinds of people always keep things honest, from my experience anyway. These kinds of personalities want to be great and their emotion can either help or hinder their greatness.

The way he handled his postgame media interview, handled it the way I expected him to, except for cutting it early. However, in his defense, you could definitely hear Harris being interviewed and that's a position he was put in, something that usually never happens.

I still think he acts like a child though. Has all the fun in the world until he starts losing. He was humbled last night and maybe he'll carry himself and try to portray a better image of himself. If not, then he's just being himself and nobody can really fault him for that, at least he's not being consumed by how the media portrays him.

And yes, I think he quit on his team after that second fumble. Body language can speak louder than words, and he definitely threw in the towel after that. He was in no way prepared to handle that sort of defense and especially on the biggest stage.
Yeah I felt he quit as well. And take it from someone like Kapernick, he is not guaranteed to get another shot at the Superbowl. With teams know you coming and looking to give you their best shot, free agency, injuries from the extra hit in the post season, and heavy expectations, you have to give it everything you have like this is the last opportunity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Last edited: