GIVEAWAY NEXUS Player

My favorite Android Handset is the......?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
I voted for my trusty M8, looks gorgeous, build quality is great, specs are still pretty good considering it's a year old. It's just everything an iPhone isn't and everything an iPhone want's to be.

nraines

Reaction score
I voted for the Nexus 6 because it's a Nexus device, looks great, has premium hardware and I plan on getting it as my next device.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I voted for the Nexus 6 only because it's made by Motorola and it has on screen buttons. If the Moto X 2014 was on the list I would have voted for that.

Consequently, I saw a Droid Turbo today and I was blown away by the build quality. It's like a tank. Felt like I was holding a turtle.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I voted for the Nexus 6. Its an amazing piece of hardware, pure Android too. I have an LG G3 and I have no issues with my phone but my next phone will most definitely be a Nexus 6. 3 more months until I can use my JUMP at TMobile to get one!

Icculus760

Reaction score
Currently using a Samsung Galaxy S5 because my S4 got water damaged and I haven't been able to live without a removable battery and an external SD-card since my first Android device!

Macktion

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I voted Other, but my favorite handset is definitely the Moto G. They hit all of the important features (the ones I find important) at a fantastic price.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I chose the Nexus 6 because it's such a beautiful device, I love the screen resolution, and the fact that it has BOTH CDMA and GSM radios in it is awesome- finally an unlocked device you can use with VZW.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Droid Turbo for me. Awesome performance and a plenty of battery too. If only Moto could get better camera function, it would be perfect!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Droid Turbo has my vote. I think it's well built, looks great, has a great battery, and...it's a Droid! That ballistic nylon back is pretty awesome. I don't own one yet, but it will be my next phone.

riko540

Reaction score
I voted Nexus 6 because stock android, 0 bloat, don't have to jump through hoops to gain root.

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I voted Other. Haven't had a chance to try the N6 yet, but the N5 has been so solid for me. It's great as a daily driver and even on my armband when lifting.

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
I voted for the Moto Nexus 6 because I believe a smartphone needs premier hardware to back the awesome software it will be running straight from Google. Revolutionary devices require power & efficiency, that's what you're getting with the Nexus 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.