Nexus 6P Has Another Press Image Leaked Showing Off All its Colors

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-6p-press-render-1.png

The latest leak for the Huawei made Nexus 6P looks like a press image for all four colors of the device. We get a full back shot from four different Nexus 6P smartphones. The colors include Silver, White, Black and Gold. (It looks like everyone is "copying" Apple's color combinations now.)

The odd bump on the top-back of the Nexus 6P is definitely a polarizing aspect to its aesthetics. Also, not everyone wants a large, "phablet-style" smartphone as well, so that's something else to consider. Still, if you don't mind the size, this could be one of the most intriguing Nexus devices to come out in quite some time.

Sound off and let us know if it ticks off your favorite boxes.

Source: AndroidPolice

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I don't think it'll tick off any of my boxes until there's a price. Because there's some serious competition out there for phones right now. Hopefully this one competes in price with the other options, because I am interested in the device, price pending.

Powarun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I wanted to sound off, Gold, White, Silver, and Black are standard phone colors. I remember having a gold samsung Alias, back before gold iPhone came out. Now if they did rose gold I'd say they would be copying. HTC had similar colors so. Once I get the Nexus 6 paid off, I think I'm going to go for smaller phone and use the Nexus 6 as a tablet for my daughter. So I think I'm done with the near 6" phones for a while.