Next Week is Release

gmmurphy

Reaction score
verizion customer service is wacky. you will never get the same answer. dropped my droid in the toilet. droids do not swim or take kindly to the water. 6pm activated my razor for calls. they drop the data pkg. next morning used wifes upgrade (worked better than insurance) 10am new droid, 14 hours with razor. get bill that month, 75 clams for data, wwwwwhatt. rep you used data on razor, no, yes, blah blah, next rep same thing, calling me a liar. next rep i pinned them to the time of the razor activation, then first instance of data that day, it was 4:58am last instance was around 5:30 pm and no data after the razor activation. wala! she finally got it, charged me .99 cents for a days worth of data plan. sorry for the long story.
but the morale is, browbeat them until you get what you want they always give in.
also, be careful of your bill if you ever activate a dumb phone from a smart phone plan.

Redwinger2001

Reaction score
I called my Verizon store to see if they had an X to play with and she said no and that they might be getting it on the 15th but she didn't know. WTF? How hard is it going to be to get this phone?

kimbr22

Reaction score
Some VZW stores have X test mules now, though you may have trouble getting them to admit it unless you have an insider with your corporate VZW store. If you are the primary user of your account and eligable to upgrade there will be a 99.99 offer for launch. I have a 2 different reliable sources on this.

soba1

Reaction score
Yeah I will be camping out on my computer waiting for the online ordering to come up!!! LOL

Camping out inside is acceptable......
We can't be like iphone users and act as though I lives revolve
around release of this phone. Well it does but we gotta be chic about it:)

owen

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it will be online to order at midnight the 15th?

Staticfaction

Reaction score
Some VZW stores have X test mules now, though you may have trouble getting them to admit it unless you have an insider with your corporate VZW store. If you are the primary user of your account and eligable to upgrade there will be a 99.99 offer for launch. I have a 2 different reliable sources on this.

I am the primary and eligible - my contract is also up at the end of the month. What do I need to do to get that 99.99 offer?

thanks!

didiwags

Reaction score
Yeah I will be camping out on my computer waiting for the online ordering to come up!!! LOL

Camping out inside is acceptable......
We can't be like iphone users and act as though I lives revolve
around release of this phone. Well it does but we gotta be chic about it:)

haha no kiddng, I just could not sit outside a store overnight for a phone!!!
I will just chill at home on my laptop checking the website every so often!!
Plus I dont want to deal with mail in rebates..... ;P
dancedroid

funwheeldrive

Reaction score
I could see myself camping out for a phone, but the x isn't it. Maybe something amazing like the pro.

dbigdawg

Reaction score

I am the primary and eligible - my contract is also up at the end of the month. What do I need to do to get that 99.99 offer?

thanks!
I work for Verizon and the only way that I know of would be using a $ 100 new every two. Outside of that, I don't see a $ 99.99 price available.

armalite

Reaction score
Question, with all the other new smartphones coming out do you really think there will be that much of a want for the X? I want this phone and am sick of my Storm but I also see all these other cool phones coming out too and wonder if they will somehow lower the want of the X by people.