News and Weather App Fail

Sal

Reaction score
It says that the network is down and to retry. Has for hours. I've tried force closing, clearing cache and rebooting. Nada. Ideas?

uflraptor

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem over here.

I thought it was something I had done.

OP
Sal

Sal

Reaction score

So maybe it really is a network problem. That makes me feel a little better. I kinda thought it was just me.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It PROBABY WAS something you did.. now you screwed it up for the rest of !! Happy Now??? lol j/k
Shadez, I was thinking maybe it was a specific area having the problems. But, I'm in Lancaster, PA so maybe that blows that theory out of the water.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

It PROBABY WAS something you did.. now you screwed it up for the rest of !! Happy Now??? lol j/k
Shadez, I was thinking maybe it was a specific area having the problems. But, I'm in Lancaster, PA so maybe that blows that theory out of the water.

Yea your only like an hour from me.. then again across the street from me a different area code then me, so who knows where the lines are..

Droid101

Reaction score
I am having the same issue over here. Was wondering if it was just me glad to see I wasn't the only one. It has been happening for me for almost the whole day.

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
so funny I came in to look and see if anyone else was having this problem...and tada! Soooo...add me to the list.