Newly Rooted Questions

Pharrit

Reaction score
Ok, i'm new to the forums and rootings and i'd like to take a quick moment to thank everyone for their tireless efforts in creating, documenting and overall giving directions to everyone.

Ok, here are some questions, and i'm sorry if they have already been asked. I've searched the forums and didn't find anything that really helped me.

Firstly, I just installed fission 2.4.3 and i wiped and cleard data cause i'm new and wasn't sure what to do and what i read it said to do that if i was new to it. So now everything is gone.. I ran a backup with Ti and with fission rom manager and all that. How can i get everything back on the phone without ruining the root or the rom?

Second, it pretty much just started me from square one, so i have to redo all my settings. If aforementioned backup is doable, will that put my contacts back and all that or do i have to do something else?

And lastly, everything seems to be running very lagish. is that normal since its all kindsa new and happy, or should I worry?

thanks again and in advance for all your help, Mayhaps one day i'll be able to help with further development and helping the me's of tomorrow figure out how to do :)

OP
P

Pharrit

Reaction score
thank you, apparently sync is experiencing problems :\ Oh well, hopefully that will be fixed soon.

New question now, i assume i lost swype keyboard. Anything I can do to get that back?

OP
P

Pharrit

Reaction score
thank you, apparently sync is experiencing problems :\ Oh well, hopefully that will be fixed soon.

New question now, i assume i lost swype keyboard. Anything I can do to get that back?

scratch that, i think i got it

TwoBuells

Reaction score

Its at the bottom of Fisson rom manager, just install it without wipe