HELPPP!!! Restoring Data

keviot369

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I just need help on my Droid 2 Global with Fission 2.4.3. Last night, I tried to flash the stock rom with FRM and then everything went downhill from there... Now when i charge my phone it gets stuck on the "M" logo and stays there. Also the charging light indicator is not lighting up either. I tried to load clockworkmod to restore my backup, but then that just shows up as a triangle with an exclamation mark.. even the bootloader says "battery low cannot program" even when i am charging it. The phone just doesn't seem to charge, and I can't really do anything.. HELP!

leobg

Reaction score
If phone can't boot normally, charging routines cannot be loaded and phone won't charge. If you have a friend with a Droid, Droid 2 or another Droid 2 global, you can ask him/her to charge to charge your battery in their working phone for you.
Alternatively, buy BP6X battery charger- it is like 10 bucks- and charge the battery with it. Once battery is charged, flash SBF using RSD lite, reboot in stock recovery (power+x) and wipe data and cache. Then phone will boot normally and you can start over from scratch (rooting, bootstrapping, etc)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
I know this is probably a silly question, but did you do the nandroid backup before you flashed your rom? If so all you need to do is get your battery situation settled and restore it. From there you can try to reflash your ROM, but this time make sure you have at least 70% power. Good luck