Newer version of Flash 10.1 out!!!!

OP
J

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOL

Yea, both have the same version number, both worked at the same site. Its safe to say they both are the same.

Its just that issue with ppl on some ROMs: Flash wont work unless they use the one P3 put up. Ppl pull it from the ROM , re install it and nothing. Same version number and all. Get P3's and its golden. And this same file thats out now, I had last night and it didnt work.

But I tried both and they both work. So much is happening so fast these days.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOL

Yea, both have the same version number, both worked at the same site. Its safe to say they both are the same.

Its just that issue with ppl on some ROMs: Flash wont work unless they use the one P3 put up. Same version number and all. And this same file thats out now, I had last night and it didnt work.

Thank you for testing that for us.

I agree, it's hard time keep up with Google's (and those companies they're working with) pace here lately.

OP
J

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
nevrmind Hook, I been up since 11pm yesterday...LOL Forgive my brain melts.

I will go and edit the first post tho.

Last edited:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL

Its just that issue with ppl on some ROMs: Flash wont work unless they use the one P3 put up. Same version number and all. And this same file thats out now, I had last night and it didnt work.

Thank you for testing that for us.

I agree, it's hard time keep up with Google's (and those companies they're working with) pace here lately.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. i wish all companies made their consumers scrambling because of all the new stuff :)

rcfx

Reaction score
lmao ^^^

But yeah it's been working great. Especially on m.flash.com, click the kongerate link and play those games. It's amazing

This site Diordna posted, m.flash.com, is a great place to test flash out, works great for me, and anymore I don't know what the hell I'm running, it just works great!