Flash Player 10.1 Download for Droid

jocoboz

Reaction score
I have lnstalled the app bit when I try to launch it o get "no activity on com.flashplayer"

JohnnyDepth

Reaction score
Yeah break it down to me simply, lol. I downloaded the flash, but don't know how to remove ".zip" from astro... I'm such a novice.

You should be able to rename it.
So "long press" the file, choose operation or something similar
(I use Estrongs File manager or Root Explorer) then choose rename.
Touch the highlighted area to bring up your keyboard and hit the
delete button so you delete .zip.

It needs to say .apk at the end.

JohnnyDepth

Reaction score
Hulu sent me a message stating that it would not work on my platform. Fancast seemed to work, but the video of Friday Night Lights that I tried to see never finished loading after ten minutes. I finally gave up.

There is a newer Flash hulu plug try it.

deuce643

Reaction score
Yeah break it down to me simply, lol. I downloaded the flash, but don't know how to remove ".zip" from astro... I'm such a novice.

You should be able to rename it.
So "long press" the file, choose operation or something similar
(I use Estrongs File manager or Root Explorer) then choose rename.
Touch the highlighted area to bring up your keyboard and hit the
delete button so you delete .zip.

It needs to say .apk at the end.

I tried this using Astro. I don't have an install option, only extract. I get an error message, "Error listing files for zip file"

jocoboz

Reaction score
I have lnstalled the app bit when I try to launch it o get "no activity on com.flashplayer"
I sent this originally from my Droid, apparently I am not very good at typing. Let me try this again, I have installed the app but when I try to launch it from the app manager I get the message " Activity not found-com.adobe.flashplayer".
Do I need to configure something else.

chelos

Reaction score
Got Froyo on my droid. Went to Hulu's website and said "unfortunately, this video is not available on your platform. We apologize for any inconvenience". How are you guys getting it work?

I'm getting this exact same message. Any idea how to get it to work? I see people mentioning a hulu.apk, but what is it and where do I get it?

Thanks!

chipette_

Reaction score
How do you install it Adobe Flash Player 10 downloaded from Megaupload?

sojersey05v

Reaction score
ok super noob here... i just got my 2.2 update today... i Dl'ed the flash in post number 1 on my Mac... connected my droid sent it over to droid. disconnected droid. opened up Astro scrolled down and removed the .zip from the name...

now what? if i long hold it i get "details" "open as" "edit" "send" "extract"
what do i do to use this feature or install this feature.

thanks

djspy

Reaction score
I downloaded it for my droid 1 running froyo update FRG01 non-rooted and it completely sucks. Videos are unwatchable. Unistall and wait for the official Droid 1 version.

eurosteve

Reaction score
Anyone seeing any differences between this and the beta 3?

YES. I tried both. The Beta3 ran fine. The other one (Flash_v10.1.92.8.apk) was choppy and the voice was slightly out of synch. I read somewhere that the other flash version was optimized for the Nexus one chipset. I stuck with the Beta3 version. It runs great.

JohnnyDepth

Reaction score
I wanna know who has extracted the Full Flash 10.1 apk from
the Droid X and put it out there for us to check out?:icon_ banana:

Palantirion

Reaction score
I just got it working on my Droid tonight. Then I also forced it to install on my SD card :D Although I can't think of a website off-hand that uses flash but doesn't force my Droid to re-route to a mobile version of that site.