Flash Player 10.1 Download for Droid

wickedkae

Reaction score
installed, works fine. is there a difference? cant really tell.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I kind of doubt we will see a difference. I also wonder since we downloaded it this way if there is an update in the Market if we will get notified. I think when it comes to the Market I'll download it again.

FrostMan

Reaction score
Here is a mirror I uploaded earlier today and sent it through C2P.

I zipped it since my phone tends to change the extension from apk to text, so just extract or open with astro, whatever.

Flash_v10.1.92.8.zip

streetrod

Reaction score
Downloaded, opened with astro and hit the upgrade button. This version is faster than the beta version, no lag so far.

B

budmonster

Flash 10.1.92.8

Flash 10.1.92.8 is the latest version and it just came out, right?

Also does Hulu still work by any chance? I swear I saw that theres a working apk out their?

the3dolla

Reaction score
same here

installed, works fine. is there a difference? cant really tell.

Same here, I don't notice a difference.. I was thinking the jittery playback would be fixed with gpu acceleration. Buffer is 2/3rds, video is near the beginning, still jitters..

rlfitz

Reaction score
I installed this and the flash played well on the one video i wastched but then my phone slowed way down. everything bogged right down. any idea why? I am 2.2 not rooted. i uninstalled it and everything was fine again. Is there something i need to do to make it work properly?

Sanitarium09

Reaction score
Just tried it on a rooted droid running sapphire 1.0 with a 1ghz oc. It runs way faster then the beta with little to no lag. I wonder if Adobe is releasing different versions optimized for different phones? Hulu's still a no-go however.