dsarnikf

Reaction score
Hi. I have been using my samsung fascinate for 2 years. I am hard on my phone - cracked screen, lost cover. Lol. I am also a verizon customer. I am thinking about taking advantage of radio shacks deal this weekend and getting the s3 but concerned with negative stuff I'm hearing about s3 and verizon. Should I go for it or not? Debbie

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
What exactly are the negatives of the s3 you're hearing about?

I owned one for a week and found it to be a very good phone. Nice big beautiful screen, good battery life, fast, and arguably the best device on Verizon imo. However I switched back to the Nexus for other reasons and returned the s3. If you feel like it's worth it, then I say go for it. And may I also add, you shoudl think about insurance if you're hard on your phone:D

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome aboard :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome aboard Debbie!

So what decision did you make? :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums Debbie!! Good luck on your decision and let us know what you decide :)

OP
D

dsarnikf

Reaction score
I did in fact pick up the S3 over the weekend. I also purchased the Otterbox commuter case. Radio shack offered me insurance claiming it is the same coverage as Verizon provides but with a $100 deductible vs Verizon's $150. Does it matter if I go with RS?