Newb Intro: September, HTC Thunderbolt - First Droid Phone

aradergirl

Reaction score
Hellooooo,

My name is September & I have questions/problems with my HTC Thunderbolt. This is my first Droid phone (switched from Blackberry Storm II), and I have had it for several months. I like the large screen and all of the apps, but with all of this great "software," I have had problems with it since the day I got it. Initially, it would reboot randomly several times a day, in the middle of important business calls or texts of course. My son removed an app that seemed to be causing that problem (I only use apps from the Market, but apparently, this is no guarantee of compatibility. I've had the text msg to wrong person problem. I still cannot figure out how to update my own contact card with a photo, and now, my MMS text messaging has stopped working. I used to be able to send MMS photos, videos, etc. Now when I try to send a photo to anyone, it times out after about 30 seconds and I receive an error text message that reads: "Unable to send after several attempts. General Network Error." I'm not computer illiterate, but know just enough to be truly dangerous. However, the "General Network Error" seems ridiculously vague in my humble opinion. Anyway, these problems are what brought me here to the forum, but I also hope to learn how to use all of the advanced features Droid has to offer as well. :)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. sorry ur having issues but have u rooted ur device? are u running any task killers? as far as network server errors it might be something with the device itself. i probably would have a vzw tech look at it. but head over to the TB section for more info and assistance

HTC Thunderbolt Forum