New Year, New You

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
2851029.jpg

It's a new year and a chance to make a new you, at least that is the mindset this time of year.

But you don't have to go out like a sucker on Jan 15 because you failed yet again.

• What are your goals?
  • Who do have as an accountability partner?
  • What steps do you have in place to do a regular evaluation?
  • If you fail what do you have set in place so you can basically study what caused it and then get you back on the wagon?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I love these. My gym is now packed full of people who are going to get healthy. By end of January I can get on a machine again.

Every year I keep saying I'm going to bring pizza and give people slices if they let me on the treadmill.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm keeping up with same routine as last year ...eat healthy for the most parts of my weeks and hit the gym regular ...I want to gain more muscle with increase of maybe 10 pounds ...

iPhone Seven Plus

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I love these. My gym is now packed full of people who are going to get healthy. By end of January I can get on a machine again.

Every year I keep saying I'm going to bring pizza and give people slices if they let me on the treadmill.
Funny because yesterday I couldn't get a treadmill to save my life, as like to hit the treadmill or track to warm up. Today they were empty.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I warm up on an elliptical. When a treadmill opens up I run over to it.

Kolpoiu

Reaction score
  • What are your goals?
  • Who do have as an accountability partner?
  • What steps do you have in place to do a regular evaluation?
  • If you fail what do you have set in place so you can basically study what caused it and then get you back on the wagon?

inspired