New year's resolution 2019

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm doing this a little different.

What goals you had last year that you met?

What goals you had last year that you failed to meet?

Why did you fail to meet them?

What did you learn from that failure?

What are your plans for improvement?

What are your goals next year?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What goals you had last year that you met? I wanted to see if I could start my own site, and I was able to.

What goals you had last year that you failed to meet? I had a certain goal weight I wanted to get at.

Why did you fail to meet them? I got off track. I allowed the "atta boys" to cloud my head. And I started rewarding myself because people said I deserved it. But rewards became slip ups, became sliding back, became keeping me from achieving what I could have if I kept my foot on the gas.

What did you learn from that failure? To shed that entitlement mentality. No one owes me anything and "I earned it" mentality has to be put in check. I need to do the little things every day, as success is contagious. Remembering my ultimate goal is more important than my reward now.

What are your plans for improvement? Remembering my successes and failures, and learning from them so I don't repeat those same mistakes.

What are your goals next year? Improve my site to create better content to earn more viewership. And to actually complete my weight loss goals from last year.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

bellshime

Reaction score
I used to make them but I always forgot them or failed to see them through so I haven't made one since 07.

WasupDude

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xiaomi a2
my goal for the next year is to start going in for sport