New user question

Osco

Reaction score
I have a simple home network, two pc's. the Admin desktop is win 7 64 bit and I have a shared printer on the other pc,,,plus wireless for the lappy and the Nook HD.

Fios fast with cat five in the house and a good wireless signal that my Droid jumps when I am home..

I got a few pictures In my Razr and I want to send them thru the network to my Admin pc,,,,
And a few on my pc I want to send to my Droidster.

Or do I have to Email them to myself,,,,I hope we are more advanced than this,,,just for the cool factor...

Penny for your thoughts oh wise one's ?

:hail:

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Google drive works well too, integrates well with phones and has an app for the PC that makes it seamless to transfer from PC to phone, PC to PC, phone to PC or phone to phone

We are the Droid!! You will be assimilated!! Resistance is futile!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

PW_Irvine

Reaction score
You might give want to give "WiFi Transfer Pro" ($1.40) by SmarterDroid a look. There's a free version too ("WiFi File Transfer"), but it limits transfers to 4 MB per file. Try the free version first and if you're happy, give the developer a break and spent the buck-forty. I've had no problems with this app on my Windows 7 Pro - Cisco/Linksys E3000 (802.11n) - Droid RAZR MAXX HD setup.

OP
Osco

Osco

Reaction score
Thanks Guyz, I will look at all these XD