New upgrade line

713King

Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if I should get the new droid x with my upgrade line that's available, is it worth it? Or just get original droid

erikfig

Reaction score
I would say get the original. The droid X have bugs on it and the LCD's are getting pixel defects.

OP

713King

Reaction score
Oh ok, thank you. The x looked great on display, so the new droid is coming out this month or next?

Saraph

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm trying to decide myself if I should stick with the Droid (have 2 weeks left with it before I can't take it back) or the Droid 2. I'm really leaning toward the Droid 2...

OP

713King

Reaction score
Droid 2 looks decent, hopefully it can still be customized like the droid.

OP

713King

Reaction score
Hey guys so I been looking through forums about the Droid X, it now has SBF file just in case it gets bricked it can be unbricked, it now has themes, and possibly they will have the unlocked boot loader soon. My question is if I order my phone online will it be shipped by the date that it says 8/25?? or has someone ordered it and it has been shipped before the date it was said?

Saraph

Reaction score
Hey guys so I been looking through forums about the Droid X, it now has SBF file just in case it gets bricked it can be unbricked, it now has themes, and possibly they will have the unlocked boot loader soon. My question is if I order my phone online will it be shipped by the date that it says 8/25?? or has someone ordered it and it has been shipped before the date it was said?

If this is the case I think you just helped me pick my new phone! Was really looking into keeping my Droid for themes but if the Droid 2 is basically the same as the X, I'll just got with the 2 for rooting and throwing themes on. All I wanted it for anyways seeing as the 1ghz processor can easily do Genesis and SNES!

Ed Blown Vert

Reaction score
Website
ls1.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung S22U
Hey guys I was wondering if I should get the new droid x with my upgrade line that's available, is it worth it? Or just get original droid

I have not had any issues with the DroidX. I upgraded from the Droid and couldn't be any happier.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks