new to the forum

shanda

Reaction score
Hello! I've had the droid about three weeks and love it. In fact, I'm addicted to it. I don't know how I made it without the turn by turn navigator, the voice search/command feature, the multi-tasking ability on my phone before. Looking forward to sharing information with other droiders.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm new too, and yes I'm totally addicted to mine. Things like turn by turn directions were available from my Storm for a price (I hear there's something free out there now).

I just love the way it feels, I really love the speed of the internet. The browser just blows both my S1 and S2 away. Welcome to the forum.

RLJSlick

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm new too and love the hell out of the Droid! You will be able to find a ton of ideas and solutions here!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Well hello and :welcome: to all of you guys. We are glad your here! Take a look around. There's lots of great info here. If you don't find what you are looking for. Just post the question in the appropiate section. Someone here will answer it for you if possible. Have a great day

OP
S

shanda

Reaction score
thanks!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have to admit I've become a bit of a phone snob now that I have the droid. I break it out whenever possible. :) Glad to be here in the forum.